Extraordinary closure and reproduction service
The library must remain closed to external users until further notice. However, all external readers will have access to a reproduction service within the framework of copyright law. Please contact the following addresses for further information and orders:
Holdings History: bibliothek[at]dhi-roma.it
Holdings Music History: musikbibliothek[at]dhi-roma.it
- Up to 200 pages a month are free.
- It is not possible to scan articles from journals up to 2016 of the history holdings.
- University students can request up to 300 pages a month for free.
- Italian copyright laws are however applicable, therefore only part of a book (up to 15%) can be scanned.
- Musical scores may not be scanned.
Should circumstances render us short-staffed, we reserve the right to scale down this service.