Extraordinary closure and reproduction service
Due to the measures to contain the spreading corona virus, the library will be closed to external users until further notice. However, all external readers will have access to a reproduction service within the framework of copyright law.
Please contact the following addresses for further information and orders:
Holdings History: bibliothek[at]dhi-roma.it
Holdings Music History: musikbibliothek[at]dhi-roma.it
- Up to 200 pages a month are free.
- It is not possible to scan articles from journals of the history holdings.
- University students can request up to 300 pages a month for free.
- Italian copyright laws are however applicable, therefore only part of a book (up to 15%) can be scanned.
- Musical scores may not be scanned.
Should circumstances render us short-staffed, we reserve the right to scale down this service.
We can also recommend using the document delivery service of the German Archaeological Institute in Rome.