Library reproduction service
We are pleased to offer all external readers a reproduction service within the framework of copyright law. The library's premises must remain closed to the public until further notice.
Please contact the following email addresses for further information and orders:
Holdings History: bibliothek[at]dhi-roma.it
Holdings Music History: musikbibliothek[at]dhi-roma.it
- Up to 200 pages a month are free.
- It is not possible to scan articles from journals of the history holdings.
- University students can request up to 300 pages a month for free.
- Italian copyright laws are however applicable, therefore only part of a book (up to 15%) can be scanned.
- Musical scores may not be scanned.
Should circumstances render us short-staffed, we reserve the right to scale down this service.
We can also recommend using the document delivery service of the German Archaeological Institute in Rome.